Twitter Card

Advocate On Record (AOR) at Supreme Court of India

Money Recovery Litigation

There are many options/ways by which the individual/company can recover money from the their Debtors. Not only the Civil remedy but also the Criminal remedy is available to the Creditor for recovering the outstanding amounts.

    Our firm provide the extensive service for money recovery including :
  • - Filing and contesting Summary Suit as per Order 37 of Civil Procedure Code.
  • - Filing and contesting Money Recovery Suit before Civil Court.
  • - Filing and contesting Criminal case for Cheating and Criminal Breach of Trust.
  • - Filing and contesting Cheque Bounce case U/s. 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act.

We also provide the Arbitration and Conciliation services for the effective settlement of the claims between the parties.


Fix an Appointment *

Type the above number:

*Subjected to Confirmation*Min. Consultation Fees Rs.2,000/-

Working Hours

  • Monday - Friday

    10.00 am - 09.00 pm

  • Saturday

    11.00 am - 06.00 pm

  • Sunday